Classic Bib Shorts
The Cinettica Classic Bib-Shorts have features that make this product exceptional. Comfortable when riding long hours, these Classic Bib-Shorts are designed for comfort riding (8 hour rides).
The fabrics are abrasion resistant and make the perfect amount of compression and comfort to reduce lactic acid. The leg grippers use a silicone drip style band which keeps the legs in place.
The Elastic Interface chamois in the Classic Bib-Short is imported from Italy, and measures 15mm at the sit bones. This makes the Classic Bib-Shorts a perfect choice for long days in the saddle.
The Classic Bib-Shorts chamois pad is recommended for endurance and long distance. Engineered channels for human anatomy are designed for the optimum cycling position on the saddle. The pad is thick and dense. The surface of the chamois pad has a carbon fiber knitted on the face with anti-static elements and multi yarn functionality that gives a soft, nappy surface that feels nice next the skin.
Cinettica Classic Bib Shorts with feature a multi-panel design for fit and performance in the saddle. The Anti-Bacterial Elastic Interface Chamois is designed to provide optimum levels of padding, supportive lightweight shoulder straps and silicon leg grippers help improve comfort further.
Like all our products, the Classic Bib-Shorts come with an unconditional guarantee against manufacture defects.
- Body contoured, panel construction for superior comfort and fit.
- Italian Elastic Interface ® endurance chamois for comfort, breathability & moisture wicking.
- Compression gripper tape on leg cuffs, lazer cut for seamless comfort.
- Durable, breathable, lightweight fabric with 4 way stretch provides the ultimate in comfort with outstanding thermal properties & moisture wicking.
- Flat locked seams to keep chafing away